- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Manager, Expense Management
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Manager, Expense ManagementAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Single point of contact for TB's Global CFO and COO in relation to performance management, with a focus on expense management, expense analytics and strategic cost target setting.
- First point of contact within Finance for TB performance management in respect to expenses.
- Deliver insightful analysis in respect to cost opportunities and risks with clear messaging for senior management decision making.
- Ensure the timely & accurate delivery of performance management reporting (e.g. month-end flash, commentary, outlooks, scorecard tracking, strategic initiative tracking).
- Drive the successful delivery of TB's approach & outcomes for Group Planning events.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong subject matter understanding & at least five years of relevant experience in large multinational companies in the financial services sector.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop stakeholder relationships, anticipate stakeholder needs, manage demand and keep stakeholders informed of progress.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present relevant analysis concisely and confidently.
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint skills are essential for this role.
- Experience with data visualisation software is highly preferable (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to navigate and analyse large data sets.
- Experience in operating within large virtual teams.
- Qualified accountant strongly preferred.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.