- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Manager, Digital Analytics Finance
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
The role is within the Global Financial Planning and Analytics team, an area that is dynamic and high-profile.
The Role Responsibilities
The role is within the Global Financial Planning and Analytics team, an area that is dynamic and high-profile. Expectations on the job are set high. Growth opportunities are attractive, as the job offers a platform for preparation and presentation of analytics towards more senior or diverse roles in the team, finance, business and key strategic functions.
- The Group FP&A team is driving the build of a data platform, visual analytics and interactive dashboards for the Finance function and business leaders across the bank.
- This is a key role in the build team which will design the architecture and analytics that will be used across the function.
- Designing dashboards in Tableau based on defined set of requirements. Come up with innovative ways of presenting dashboard based on analysis.
- Collect, review and analyze financial data information from multiple sources and update reports/databases in accurate and timely manner
- Understand the data infrastructure, transform and model data to perform analytics and build dashboards using various programming languages and tools.
- Run variance / trend / scenario / sensitivity / composition analysis, deriving options and recommendations for top management decision
- Support the expansion of Franchise Economic Value Added - the Bank's primary returns framework - with analytics at business and client level.
- Support quantitative analytics and machine learning team in modelling business performance
- Preparation, delivery and presentation of balance sheet information and analytical packs for senior management
- Deliver creative ideas to continuously improve the team's analytical insight and influence on decision-making
Our Ideal Candidate
- Tableau work experience for minimum of 2-3 years
- Strong academic record at bachelor or master degree level in business, economics, finance from a well-recognized institution
- Work experience on developing database model, meta data catalogues and data profiling
- Work experience developing data wrangling processes using tools, SQL, R and Python
- Understanding of machine learning modelling with a focus on prediction and anomaly detection
- Work experience on business intelligence performance engineering
- Work experience on implementation of database driven data security
- Understanding of Power Pivot, Power Query and MS Analysis Services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable working with colleagues from different time zones and cultures.
- Proven strategic and analytical skills with a strong appetite for finding facts and offering solutions
- Qualification towards CFA or FRM will be considered positively
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.