Manager, Data Warehouse
We are seeking for a Manager, Data Warehouse to be responsible for the design, architecture, BAU, and overall management of Reporting Service and Enterprise Data Warehouse. The job responsibilities includes:
- Leads a team of Developers and Analysts to create innovative ways to share data internally and externally. Has working knowledge of insurance/banking domain and EDW architecture in addition to leadership experience.
- Provides strategic vision, architecture, and roadmap for Enterprise Data Warehouse platform aligned to business and technological requirements across all platform technologies.
- Leads team change management that supports the overall business strategy Identifies and implements technical and procedural solutions aligned with operating objectives.
- Upholds Security and Compliance protocols for data exchange Collaborates with leaders to understand interoperability needs and delivers value-added solutions.
- Responsible for timely delivery of Application Services specifically in the Financial Data Warehouse and reporting space
- Accountable for meeting the Application Services Optimization targets agreed with the customer
- Support with new Application Services proposals, drive pursuits and execution of contracts
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting
- Mobilize and manage engagement team
- Ensure that the service performance meets or exceeds established goals / SLAs
- Manage customer expectations and escalations
- Resolve issues that may require partnership across the business units and IT Department.
- Degree or Diploma holders with at least 10 years of industry experience with 5+ years in delivery management
- Experience with building and delivering large scale enterprise applications for internal or external customers
- Experience with delivering large scale enterprise applications using big data open source solutions such as SSIS, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and Elastic Search
- Deep technical understanding to interact with a cross functional team of architect, engineers in different geographic locations
- Experience defining, owning and managing roadmap for delivering enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT processes and best practices, data quality, data integration using tools
- Knowledge of SQL and usage of one or more of these DBs: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience or knowledge of non-relational DBs
- Knowledge of Agile principles, with experience in leading scrums, building user stories, writing specifications, and managing team resources
- Knowledge of Insurance domain and industry standard interoperability standards and protocols (HL7, X12, IHE, EDI, SSIS, etc.)
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills Ability to prioritize, plan, and track work progress.