Manager, Credit Risk Portfolio Analyst - Risk Portfolio Management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interpret, propose solution / design and implement Credit RWA rules and Pillar 1 reporting Manage and drive any change initiatives that has an impact to Credit RWA methodology or system.
- Participate in UAT which includes preparing user's requirements, user acceptance test plan, conduct user acceptance testing, communicate with stakeholders.
- Conduct quality assurance checks and GL reconciliation Prepare regular Credit Risk and Basel 3 Credit RWA reports for regulatory reporting, quantitative impact studies and management reporting purposes.
- Analyse trends and perform portfolio analysis of various portfolios for management and regulators
- Liaise with Business Units, IT and other relevant parties on Credit RWA matters and data quality including providing advice on appropriate Cr RWA treatment.
Reporting to: Team Lead, Credit RWA Solutions
- Good university degree
- 4 to 5 years working experience in the banking industry preferably in financial regulatory reporting or from a public accounting firm/ Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong knowledge of Basel 3 Credit RWA regulations and banking products. Preferably with Credit Risk background.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (strong in Excel preferred)
- Knowledge in SQL, Qlikview, Python is an added advantage
- Good understand of system data concepts e.g. data model
- Good aptitude for numbers with an eye for details
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong communication, presentation and conceptual skills