This is a key role to support the on-going Corporate Finance and Treasury activities including debt sourcing, financial and tax structuring for each investment deal, loan covenant monitoring and reporting.
- Lead financial and tax structuring for each investment
- Scope and review financial and tax due diligence for each investment (when required)
- Responsible for debt sourcing for new investments or refinancing
- Review various financing solutions, analyse and recommend the appropriate strategy to raise new debt/refinance
- Review and complete loan documentation for draw down
- Work with internal stakeholders to address cash flow requirements
- Track and monitor loan portfolio, including interest costs, loan covenants and reviewing refinancing needs
- Prepare or review quarterly investor reports, periodic group treasury reporting, recommendation/board papers on financing
- Degree in Accountancy with minimum 8 years of working experience
- Experienced in project financing for infrastructure-related investments
- A self-motivated team player who is meticulous, organized and able to learn quickly, independently with strong analytical skills,
- A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work well with different functions and levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace dynamic environment
- Some years of experience in the supervisory role