Manager, Change and Release Management
- SGD100000 - SGD140000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
A major British multinational bank is looking for an experienced Manager - Change and Release Management to join its global team in Singapore.
You will be liaising with senior management and stakeholders of different levels across the organization to manage releases of the applications in the domain end-to-end. Also, you will help identify risks and issues early and communicates in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities are below:
- Ensure release dependencies involving multiple business and technology teams are communicated, tracked and resolved efficiently.
- Understand the interest of all the stakeholders. Engage effectively and communicate efficiently.
- Follow Release Process Governance, Process and Standards.
- Resolve open risks and track open risks to closure for all releases.
- End to end release documentation to be perfectly maintained in SharePoint & relevant repositories.
To be successful in the role, you will have to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of end to end successful implementation of at least 10 medium to large-scale releases end to end in a bank or a financial institution.
- Detail knowledge of software development lifecycle with an understanding of associated applications, down-streams/up-streams, products, process, and risks.
- Release planning, execution and hands-on experience of issues related to releases.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with status and RAID communication.
Key words: Change and Release / Release Management / Release Manager / SDLC / Software Development Lifecycle / Stakeholder Management / Financial Services / Banking /
For more information please contact Jedi Bandiola (R1111201)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330