- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 24 Nov 17
Manager, Change Management
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Job Purpose
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Operational Continuity team in the Chief Operating Office (COO). The position will play an important role in ensuring SCB compliance with PRA Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) requirements by developing, maintaining and testing OCIR Playbooks. The Playbook will be key to test the Resolution readiness of SCB and identify any potential barriers that may impact a successful Resolution of the bank. The role-holder will partner with stakeholders across the Group to develop 'OCIR Playbooks' to demonstrate that SCB could successfully navigate a Resolution scenario and exercise and test the Playbooks by planning crisis simulations for senior stakeholders.
Governance, Communication & Regulatory Engagement
* Support Senior Manager, OCIR Scenario Testing to drive structured training and communications effort to ensure ongoing awareness and understanding of Playbooks across the Group
* Support Senior Manager, OCIR Scenario Testing to produce materials for regulatory submission and to manage ongoing regulatory engagement
* Support Senior Manager, OCIR Scenario Testing to ensure ongoing maintenance of Operational Risk Framework for OCIR processes and mitigation of all applicable risks
BAU OCIR Processes
Partner with stakeholders across Businesses, Functions and Countries to:
* Document a standard OCIR playbook at Group level, covering all Businesses & Functions
* Document a standard OCIR playbook at Country level, covering all Businesses & Functions
* Implement Country level playbook to every SCB Country
* Ensure Playbooks are regularly reviewed and maintained to reflect changes in SCB's organisation, operating model, or personnel
* Initiate & plan simulation exercises to test the OCIR playbooks
* Document lessons learned and ensure enhancements are identified and tracked to delivery
* Coordinate with Crisis Management Team to deliver overall Resilience agenda
* Coordinate with Recovery & Resolution Planning team to deliver & test Resolution playbooks.
Knowledge and Skills
* Subject matter expertise in Recovery & Resolution Planning and Operational Continuity in Resolution
* In-depth understanding of Standard Chartered Group's Businesses, footprint, and operating model
* Ability to engage and influence stakeholders across Businesses, Functions and Countries
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proactive, positive attitude and desire to work as a team to help the OCIR team to achieve its objectives.
* Able to understand and interrogate detailed data/information without losing sight of the bigger picture.
* Experience of facilitating sessions and presenting findings with senior stakeholders
* Broad operational knowledge across banking business, service companies and products lines
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.