Manager, Cash Reconciliation, Investigation and Support
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
The individual will be in charge of the Cash Reconciliation & Investigation and Support team. He reports to the Head of Asia Operations and collaborates with the other desks managers. He / she ensures that Cash Reconciliation & Investigation and Support operating processes and procedures are compliant to the local regulatory rules and to the standards of the organization. He / she guarantees that services delivered to our clients are performed under the best conditions of efficiency and productivity.
- He / she manages the Cash Reconciliation & Investigation and Support team and ensures that the production is made on time with quality. He / she makes sure that the team is sufficiently trained for the activity.
- He / she may proposes to the Head of Operations possible adjustments to the organization and the resources at his/her disposal so as to enhance the functional and economic efficiency of the team while at the same time limiting the level of operational risks.
- He / she ensures with the Head of Operations that procedures do in effect exist and that these are permanently adjusted to the organization and to the tasks performed by units under his/her responsibility.
- He / she performs any other tasks related to the activity that is required by the Head of Operations.
- Qualification: University graduate, preferably in Finance / Economics
- Minimum 4 years of banking transactions & settlements processing experience with management role.
- Familiar with a broad range of financial products as well as the market infrastructures, regulations and operational risks related to the trade processing and settlement of these products.
- Experience on cash reconciliations and investigations is an advantage