This role is responsible for developing, maintaining and testing the Company's business continuity programme.
- Review and implement end-to-end business continuity programme, including conducting risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity planning and crisis management planning.
- Implementation and coordination of workplace recovery sites (including office and trading spaces), and necessary emergency response processes.
- Contribute to Business Continuity process improvement regionally.
- Contribute to regional and site-based strategies.
- Provide internal consultative advisory services to business units on all BCM matters.
- Liaise with external parties in ensuring the adequacy of recovery plans of key service providers when necessary.
- Manage and maintain recovery resources and equipment.
- Proactiveness with agility to react to the changing COVID-19 pandemic to review and implement effective changes to existing Safe Management Measures at the workplace in line with the guidance from the regulators.
- Manage and execute effective periodic or ad-hoc communication to our colleagues so that they are well engaged and informed of BCM related expectation.
Test and exercise
- Lead and coordinate regular BIA and BRP review with key stakeholders to develop effective BCP recovery and response strategy
- Facilitate, support and maintenance of BCM testing schedule and liaison with IT and vendor regionally and globally on the significant IT events calendar as required
- Support all BCM-lead initiatives such as risk assessments, industry-wide exercises joint exercises
- Coordinate and conduct business recovery exercises to validate the recovery strategies of business units on a regular basis
- Develop and conduct trainings on all aspects of BCM to staff with BCM responsibilities and general staff to raise BCM awareness
- Establish metrics and regular general reporting on capability.
- Manage necessary safe management measures together with facility team.
Risk and regulatory
- Provision of oversight of BCP/DR program elements and technical liaison across Asia. Manage, implement, track and review any BCP/DR initiatives.
- Maintain local BCM related issues and risk registers.
- Liaison with internal & external auditors and regulator responses where required for BCM.
- Effective periodic or ad-hoc communication of BCM related outcome so that stakeholders and colleagues are well informed.