Business Analytics and Business Planning
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd
- Generate reports and provide insights on the business performance of mobile financial services.
- Execute strategic business reviews with cross-functional stakeholders to develop integrated business plans.
- Design and implement processes to enhance business performance tracking and reporting.
- Provide business insights on customer acquisition, service usage, retention rate and profitability.
- Direct data research to support management decision making.
- Create business dashboards and performance reports leveraging advanced analytical tools and data models.
- Develop propensity models for leads generation and campaign targeting.
- Promote and implement consumer focused analytics and data driven decision making.
- Analyse business data and campaign performance to identify market opportunities.
- Build customer 360 view data metrics. Develop predictive models to drive cross-sell, upsell and acquisition.
- Work closely with business teams in making strategic and data driven decisions on new product initiatives and marketing campaigns.
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or related
- Excel, Powerpoint
- Software Programming in Python or R language
- Database Query - SQL
- Visual Dashboard - Tableau
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Strong in verbal and written communications