Job Purpose You will provide business support and analytical role in improving our business process by means of digital technology
- Support the business and operations of GI unit in reengineering the process, namely, Claim STP, RPA for the Business Processing units;
- Handle and review all the TPA outsourcing matters including monthly review and KPI discussion;
- Responsible for the department digital transformation and working closely with other stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome;
- Review, analyze the claim trends for Inpatient and outpatient and work with TPA and other stakeholders to improve the claim experience;
- Assist HOD in any special and ad hoc assignment;
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Degree Holders in Business Administration and IT related fields;
- Insurance industry experience especially in Group environment with minimum 3 to 5 year of experience;
- Strong leadership quality and interpersonal communication skills required;
- Experience in managing a team to complete and deliver the projects in timely manner;
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.