Manager, Asian Investment Banking, Structured Finance (Aviation & Shipping)
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (BTMU), a member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (MUFG), is Japan’s premier bank, with a global network spanning more than 40 countries. Outside of Japan, BTMU offers an extensive scope of commercial and investment banking products and services to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide.
In the Asia and Oceania region, BTMU has presence in 13 key markets with 32 offices and closed to 4,500 employees serving largely corporate and institutional clients. Singapore has served as the regional headquarters for South Asia, South-east Asia and the Oceania region since July 2013. While the regional headquarters for the East Asia region remains in Japan.
BTMU’s parent MUFG is one of the world’s leading financial groups with total assets of JPY 258.1 trillion by the end of March 2014. MUFG’s services include commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
The Group’s operating companies include BTMU, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation (Japan’s leading trust bank), and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holdings Co., Ltd., one of Japan’s largest securities firms. MUFG’s shares are traded on the Tokyo, Nagoya, and New York (NYSE: MTU) stock exchanges respectively.
Executing financing mandates, including preparing credit applications ensuring that the transactions’ risk profile fit MUFG’s requirements and provide in-depth analysis, reviewing documentation and negotiating with clients.
• Will belong to Special Finance team which mainly covers Aviation Finance and Ship Finance as a product office. His / her responsibilities will include;
• Marketing to clients, including preparing financing proposals and negotiating with clients. Some travelling in the region will be required.
• Executing financing mandates, including preparing credit applications ensuring that the transactions’ risk profile fit MUFG’s requirements and provide in-depth analysis, reviewing documentation and negotiating with clients.
• Working closely with the respective MUFG branches and other relevant divisions.
• Supporting senior members of the team with various requirement related to Aviation / Ship Finance business.
• Should possess a good degree with 5-10 years’ work experience, preferably in a similar job capacity (aviation and/or shipping).
• A good understanding of financial analysis, credit knowledge and documentation skill are required.
• Be self-driven and enjoy the challenge in meeting business targets in the Special Finance (mainly aviation and/or shipping finance) business.
• Other qualities sought include strong interpersonal and communication skills.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified