Manager - Securities Operations (Group Operations & Technology)
- Process account opening and account maintenance for account opening and account maintenance request for equities, futures and leverage forex timely and accurately within SLI.
- Perform reconciliation checks to ensure no delay in processing and notifications to customers and internal OSPL stakeholders.
- Update management statistics for management reporting on daily, monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Attend to internal and external customers' queries received from internal Business Units.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are adhered during processing of applications and requests.
- Support Head of Section to drive team performance to meet SLI with Business with controls oversight in processing.
- Handle adhoc assignment as may be assigned by Head of Section from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in banking operations experience, specifically in securities trading business preferred
- Meticulous and with eye for details
- Strong organization skills in data collation and reporting
- Strong interaction and engagement with internal clients and stakeholders
- Strong risk awareness, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet urgent deliverables for management reporting
- Positive attitude towards learning new roles and adaptable with changes.
- Possess problem solving skills with effective communication skills with good writing and presentation skills
- Able to handle tight timeline and meeting SLI
- Pro-active with the ability to work independently and a strong team player are essential attributes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in Client Onboarding process and system, SGX WebFE are added advantages.
- Candidates from securities/brokerage back office experience are added advantages.