Manager - Internal Audit
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- CTBC Bank Co., Ltd
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
CTBC Bank Co. Ltd is seeking to hire an Internal Audit Manager to join our growing business.Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years internal and/ or external audit experience coming from the corporate banking / private banking / Big 4 environment.
1.) Perform Internal Audit (IA) function and coordinate with the other departments within the Branch
- Analyze and assess risks assumed by the business and related support areas.
- Plan assignment scope based on results of risk analysis and develop risk and control matrix for review and clearance.
- Execute audit assignments and/ or special reviews within a pre-defined timeframe, and completing audit assignments according to the annual audit plan.
- Discuss issues with auditees and provide practical and value-added recommendations in order to facilitate business activities in a risk controlled environment.
- Prepare reports of audit findings.
- Maintain independent and professional relationships with all departments at all times.
2.) Provide ongoing maintenance and assessment of the Branch’s internal control, risk management and governance process– areas in which supervisory authorities have a keen interest
- Validate for closure the implementation of recommendations issued.
- Maintain close communication and cooperation with other departments and provide timely update to Head of Audit on risk and control issues in the Branch once being made aware.
- Assist in conducting annual audit risk assessments and periodic reporting to management and/or Head Office.
3.) Provide consulting services to the Branch management on the assessment or development of internal controls, and maintain effective and professional communication with external parties
- Work effectively with stakeholders in the provision of advisory services on risk and control issues.
- Act as a liaison party between Branch and regulatory/supervisory authorities/external auditors in relation to inspection/audit matters and maintain effective and professional communication at all times.
4.) Apply due care and skills in reasonably prudent way and at competent professional standards
- Ensure that audit mandate, procedure and sound audit practice standards are complied at all times.
- Understand changes in laws and regulations pertaining to the business of the Branch.
Performance measurement will be in all case discretionary, based on specific targets laid out in an annual MBO.
Please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV with current and expected package.