Manager - Financial Reporting
- SGD90000 - SGD120000 per annum + Attractive Benefits
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
An exciting Manager - Financial Reporting job has just become available at a leading international bank based in Singapore. Your main responsibility is to focus on value protection and creation for the bank through ensuring that the financial reports for the bank's branch in Singapore are prepared in accordance with relevant policies and accounting standards.
About the Manager - Financial Reporting Role:
In this business critical role, you will take ownership of the Head Office (HO) IFRS reporting of the Singapore branch and the review of derivatives reporting in the IFRS pack.
- Liaise with the group finance on accounting / reporting issues and respond on any queries raised
- Liaise with the shared services team to resolve reconciliation differences of inter-company balances
- Liaise with stakeholders from the product control, business finance, credit etc functions to ensure the accuracy of granular reporting
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on audit / accounting issues
- Resolve queries related to the accounting and usage of PSGL accounts
- Responsible for the statutory accounts, MAS609 and supplementary information of the Singapore branch, MAS reporting of regulatory returns and ratios (e.g. 610, 649, income and expenditure, Section 35, 639A, asset maintenance ratio, qualifying liabilities)
To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant financial management and accounting experience as well as qualifications such as CPA, ACCA, CIMA. You will also possess six years' experience in the banking industry.
- Experience in data quality improvement or system implementation for automation of reporting would be an added advantage
- Experience in handling and reviewing key MAS returns and regulatory ratios, including responding to MAS queries
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts of banks
- Good understanding of banking products
- Knowledgeable in MAS regulatory reporting requirements
- Sound understanding of IFRS and the bank's accounting policies
The successful Manager - Financial Reporting will join a leading global organisation that operates over 1,500 branches and offices in over 60 markets globally. The firm is also focused on training and developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this Manager - Financial Reporting job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman