- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Manager - Client Services
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Manager - Client ServicesAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To deliver excellent client service and advice to our Corporate (Corporate & Institutional Banking) & Commercial Banking clients in all interactions for their post transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
- Responsible for serving as the primary contact person for clients and internal staff for advice, enquiries, complaints and any other service issues.
- Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards.
- As a service partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients.
- Build relationships and rapport with identified 'premier' clients at the transactional / operational level (Premier Service Manager).
- Facilitate Channels on boarding, on-going maintenance activities including training and post implementation service support to our Straight2Bank clients (applicable to CSM in the Solution Activation Team (SAT)).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Banking and or Service.
- Detailed orientated, team player, takes end to end ownership,
- Has a drive for results to support/grow the business, sustain intensity & optimism while focusing on delivering excellent service to clients.
- Has excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners. · Comfortable with direct client and business partners interaction, with proven client interaction abilities
- Client focused.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude. In addition to the above, a Senior CSM/PSM should also have the following skills:
- Strong leadership skills with contact centre workforce management knowledge.
- Possess skill, ability, experience and confidence to navigate the Bank and business partners to ensure client requests are completed on time.
- Ability to present ideas and information effectively in group settings.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, ideation and time management skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.