Manager - Acquisition Marketing Strategy
The Digital Marketing Int Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple channels within one or more functional specialties
- Educate marketing partners on new toolsets, and help develop and implement best-in-class customer centric campaign strategies.
- Provide insight driven recommendations to enhance strategies and drive synergies across the organization. Knowledge
- Working knowledge of customer centric marketing techniques.
- Advanced working knowledge base in quantitative and analytical techniques including report analysis, association rules, decision trees, timeline and task plan analysis and visualization techniques.
- Experience driving sophisticated exploratory data analysis and provides results to Business Partners.
- Interacts with cross-functional areas at the Functional Specialty level.
- Primary liaison with the Marketing Segment Managers, Decision Management, and Risk to develop sound Business Requirements and work through the business needs to ensure successful project completion.
- Oversee List Processing Vendor team to support successful campaign execution.
- Understands impact/implications of issues/events within the marketing segments and other areas within the Marketing Information Management Group.
- Works with considerable latitude for decision making in setting priorities under area of responsibility.
- Applies knowledge, experience and judgment to less ambiguous situations requiring the adaptation of standard procedures or techniques.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of experience in a digital or database marketing role, preferably in financial services; aptitude in displaying and communicating data analysis and results
- Experience with Direct marketing preferred. Understanding of legal, regulatory environment and experience within a highly controlled environment preferred. Experience with consumer lending or 3rd party marketing preferred.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Partner closely with the markets to help build country acquisition marketing plans and serve as an SME to evaluate & ensure efficient returns on their marketing budgets
- Ensure effective implementation of the acquisition strategy across markets and continually identify opportunities to define target audience, optimize CPA and maximize return
- Identify opportunities to test and learn marketing initiatives, including marketing innovation
- Build a marketing evaluation framework to help review ROI by channel and opportunities for incremental marketing investment
- Create scorecards to track performance, quickly identify/flag any shortfalls early and propose options to get back on track to achieving goals
- Conduct deep-dives into specific areas and marketing topics that may warrant further investigation and provide data-driven, analytically sound recommendations on way forward
- Share success and learnings across markets
- Manage third party creative and media agencies to execute and deliver best in class marketing programs.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging marketing resources and techniques that would be relevant for our business, vet them and test as appropriate.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 3-5 years in Marketing or Agency, with deep experience in digital marketing.
- Team player; ability to partner and negotiate with cross functional team to successfully deliver client needs. Track record of delivering meaningful marketing programs that drive business success.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Promotes a culture of teamwork across organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrated sense of accountability and decisiveness.
- Ability to successfully interact with various levels within the organization, including Senior Management.
- Intellectually curious, proactively seeking and developing new opportunities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Grade : ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .