- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Manager – Risk & Control, Counterparty Risk
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Manager – Risk & Control, Counterparty RiskAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Support Counterparty Risk with the controls governance reporting
- Support the annual CSCF attestation process
- Monitor changes to counterparty CSCF compliance changes
- Assess counterparty risk status based on assessment method defined
- Inform relevant stakeholder on any changes in counterparty risk rating
- Monitor agreed risk control actions are implemented based on counterparty risk rating
- Support annual attestation and perform quality assurance over control data submission to CISO from Control Owner
Our Ideal Candidate
- Control assurance methods , ideally from an audit and assurance background
- Understanding of payments processes
- Understanding of SWIFT CSP - Counterparty Risk Management Framework
- Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation.
- All counterparties are segmented in relevant risk groups and changes to CSCF status identified and assessed
- Agree business controls are implemented based on counterparty risk rating
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.