Peirce Capital Pte Ltd was incorporated in March 2021 and is now awaiting approval from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for a Licensed Fund Management Company (LFMC).
As part of our team expansion plan, we are now looking for a Manager/Vice President, Investor Relations.
- Build strong relationships with HNW investors and institutional clients.
- Maintain full understanding of investor goals and risk appetite.
- Actively identify investor prospects and establish contact with them.
- Coordinate and assist in preparation of all external investor communication materials, meetings, investor reports.
- Ability to develop marketing activities and client events.
- Possess a well-developed and strong network of HNW investors and institutional clients.
- Actively contribute to product development, generating ideas collaboratively with the team on new fund strategies and testing potential fund products with investors.
- Produce, maintain and update website, presentations, factsheet, press releases and other communication materials or media to effectively communicate the Company’s message, brand and identity.
- Collaborate across teams to oversee the response to investor requests and feedbacks, where applicable.
- Ability to integrate yourself proactively into our existing team.
- Ability to integrate yourself into a professional sales and performance corporate culture.
- To work closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and various functional teams to support the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure compliance on regulatory requirements (e.g. KYC/AML. etc).
- Tertiary Education
- Minimum 4 years of related professional experience with strong track record in building client relationship and acquisition.
- Self-motivated, hands-on, resourceful and meticulous.
- Strong influencing and engagement skills.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV applications to HR@peircecapital.com