- Deepen and widen LGI’s reach in Singapore’s retail market. Grow the book of retail business through existing intermediaries and acquiring new business;
- Pro-actively engage prospective and existing partners to identify business and develop comprehensive strategies to gain market share;
- Work closely with intermediaries and partners to develop effective marketing campaigns, training programmes and other events;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Marketing & Client Services) to provide high level of servicing to all clients: active follow-ups on all client requests, due diligence and enquiries;
- Prepare business reports and handle business agreement related issues;
- Provide market intelligence on market trends and industry development and contribute actively to the development of the retail business strategy; and
- Undertake research for the development of specific projects, presentations and product proposals.
- University degree;
- 5 – 7 years of experience, preferably with asset management, retail banking or in investment advisory;
- Knowledge of investment products, strategic/analytic and marketing concepts;
- Open to candidates without direct sales experience but are able to demonstrate a good understanding of financial markets and investments;
- Strong interpersonal skills and wide industry networks;
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications with strong Excel and Powerpoint skills and knowledge in Bloomberg.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.