Manager/Assistant VP, Cash Relationship Manager, Business Banking
Posting Date: 05-Nov-2019
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Business Banking
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure. Job Responsibilities Account Opening
- Facilitate account opening for corporate clients to provide a positive and holistic banking experience.
- Identify potential high-value clients to build revenue growth and deposits.
- Introduce UOB's suite of business banking products for client's banking needs.
- Work with external partners to build and grow relationship for leads generation.
- Conduct customer due diligence and KYC to ensure compliance of mandatory banking policies and processes.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Organized and meticulous with a keen eye for details.
- Out-going individual with good communication skills.
- Driven and motivated with a customer-centric attitude.
Apply now and make a difference.