The role is based in Singapore and reports to Senior Manager Product Control. The candidate will be responsible for daily profit and loss reporting. In addition, should be able to give support on projects involving Product Control team.
- Timely production of daily P&L reporting.
- Ensure timely and efficient operation of key PC processes / control – daily P&L attribution and analysis, P&L commentary, C&A, TRR and all internal reporting requirements.
- Liaising with different stakeholders like Middle Office, IT, Operation, External Audit and respective financial controller to timely resolution of the issues
- Month end reconciliations between the various TP / P&L reporting systems and the ledger and ensure that un-explained breaks are fully investigated, explained and resolved on a timely manner.
- Quarterly balance sheet substantiation of PC owned traded balance sheet, work with local finance teams to enhance 2nd line of review.
- Operate and maintain a strong control environment that prevents financial and or reputational loss to the Group i.e. Zero tolerance for Operational risk.
- Monitoring month-end IPV impacts and reserves for Profit & Loss reporting
- Support projects that requires reconciliation, investigation of breaks, trade novation, closing of trading books / portfolios and chart field of accounts.
- Investment banking experience (finance or product control experience preferred)
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) is preferred.h tactical and strategic solutions preferred) is preferred.
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) is preferred.
- Detailed understanding of banking IT systems, including trade processing workflows, from trade booking to GL entries is essential
- Strong Data analysis skills
- Able to perform gap analysis, identify and escalate issues and risks to the appropriate parties
- Strong self-starter with minimal need for guidance/supervision
- Ability to work in a team with good interpersonal skills