Management trainee program
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Singapore
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Management trainee program
Hudson is a talent solutions company with expertise specialist recruitment and talent management, delivering the highest quality service to clients and candidates. Our Singapore office specializes in recruiting mid-to-senior level positions across Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, Human Resources and Technology.
As a Recruitment Consultant for Technology, you will become an expert in the specialised skills, salaries and trends that enable you to be a trusted partner to your clients and candidates.
Take control of your career as you discover talent for organisations and help people realise their career potential by matching them to their best-fit role.
You will use our extensive database of specialised talent pools, networks and multiple sourcing channels to find, engage and nurture outstanding candidates, so you can make the best placements for your clients - and fast.
* Determine your income with Hudson's transparent, results-based bonus program, with no discretionary component
* Know exactly what you need to do to reach your next promotion, and receive training to help you get there
* Choose the career path that's right for you - Individual Contributor or People Leader
* Be empowered to succeed, in a collaborative and fun team environment where we celebrate each other's success
* Gain an advantage in the market with a strong brand and array of talent solutions
* A solid brand with 20 years of performance in the Singapore/SEA market.
* An experienced recruitment consultant who has worked in a large or boutique agency or a sales and customer service professional from [retail, consumer services, fitness, hospitality, tourism, recreation, or financial services] or a graduate looking to build a career
* ambitious, passionate and results-oriented
* motivated by building strong connections and providing outstanding service to your customers
* a team player who also knows how to have fun
* a natural people person with strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment.
If you can picture yourself expanding your recruitment skills in a rewarding and challenging role, we want to hear from you.
Sound like you?
Apply today, or get in touch with Samuel Dennis on +65 6430 5525 or email@example.com, for a confidential conversation.
Learn more about life at Hudson at www.hudson-careers.com.
Dennis Samuel David, Reg. #: R1437457, Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd, EA Licence #: 03C4590