Management Consultant, Financial Services (Asia Focused) – Director Level
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
I am currently representing a client exclusively to hire a highly experienced Management Consultant to join their team to take up a leadership role. You will need to have extensive experience in Operational Excellence and large scale transformation; focusing on Project turnaround and implementation, Practise building and large scale Transformation projects. You must have worked in Asia and focused on Financial Services industry.
As a Senior Manager within the team, you will be responsible for providing thought leadership in Process Excellence & Transformation; being able to pro-actively identify process excellence opportunities to improve productivity and customer experience.
You will also be a trusted partner to key stakeholders to support effective implementation of business change and driving process excellence projects (across the firm) and having the end to end ownership of project delivery with rigorous project management.
You will ensure the rigorous timelines / milestones of the projects are achieved as per plans and spot potential problems and propose mitigation strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Engineering / Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in transformation/ reengineering
- MUST have worked in Asia / Singapore
- MUST have worked in Banking / Financial Services
- Experience in Top-tier consulting firms a plus
- Proven track record in process design skills and ability to translate analysis into actions
- Excellent stakeholder management
As this is an exclusive mandate we are working on, please contact Matthew NG at MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg or 64355633 for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941