My client, a leading Consultancy firm, is looking to hire an in-house Management Consultant with experience in managing Financial Services accounts, with a portfolio value between SGD $10 million to $SGD 20 million.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- Maintain strong relationships and identify new business opportunities among existing clients
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams to identify areas of improvement and improve the customer experience
- Understand, appreciate and conform to global sales processes that ensure achievement of critical performance metrics like revenue and gross margin
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Minimum 12 years of relevant work experience, with proven experience as a Consultant, Key Account Manager or any relevant role who thrive in a high growth, high pressure environment
- Strong ability to influence and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, up to C-level executives
- Experience in managing high value Financial Services client portfolio, between SGD $10 million to $20 million
- Knowledge of latest industry happenings and able to strategise according to the changes
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Candidates interested may please apply directly. Alternatively, you can send in your updated CV/Resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1871098
Registration Name: Khoo Jun Yuan