My client is one of the leading conglomerates in the region and headquartered in Singapore. They are heavily expanding their presence in the APAC region and are positioning themselves as the leaders in the Digital space. Reporting into the head of department, the individual will play a key role in applying data science methods and analytics into solving practical problems and identifying business opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and managing analytical engine in batch and real-time manner including the scoring engine
- Design and develop integration capability on machine learning infrastructure to communicate with the upstream application real-time or batch basis
- Design and develop the proper analytics infrastructure solution for batch or real-time API integration
- Manage the analytic assets including logic, model, script and infrastructure
- Explore the data lake to bring up new ideation related to business improvement or new business possibilities
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a Quant subject
- Experience data scientist with at least 6-8 years of relevant experience
- You worked with a range of proprietary, industry standard and open source software/platforms
- You have experience in bringing automation and data quality together with model operationalization.
- You have experience in developing AI/Deep Learning Solution-Deep understanding on distributed computing and skilled on various linux command related to data processing.
- Strong communication skill to present insights with data
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783