Machine Learning Engineer
- 104K pa
- Permanent, Full time
- RGF Executive , EA Licence No: 10C2978
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
• Cutting-edge Ad Network Platform in Japan which provides marketing & media services for smart devices • Development of their video recognition engine through prediction/forecasting machine learning model and the system development of their service.
- Design, develop, test and deploy application of machine learning models, deep learning, data mining and/or NLP.
- Tailor and fine-tune machine learning solutions to address business problems.
- Collaborate with design, product and engineering teams and deliver product to enrich user experiences on their service.
- Degree or higher in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Adequate understanding of software design and good programming practice.
- 3 years of experience in software engineering; 1 year of relevant experience in implementation of machine learning algorithm, deep learning process or NLP.
- Proficient in one or more of the following programming languages: Python, R, Java, Scala.
- Experience with machine learning framework (scikit-learn, Spark MLlib etc).
- Experience in building ML models at scale, using real-time big data pipelines on platforms such as Spark/MapReduce.
- Knowledge relevant academic theories such as statistics, probability etc in order to assist algorithm design and development.