Dynamics Solutions Specialist
* 3-5 year experience as a solution architect or Solutions/Technical consultant role.
* Proven design & architecture experience in a large complex organisation, including stakeholder management.
* Proven experience in large implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects (Sales,Services and Marketing)
* Proven experience successfully managing application procurement, development and implementation using
* Expertise and experience in working with 3rd party service providers
* Experience in leading testing procedures & familiarity with test approaches.
* Expert knowledge – formal qualification in IT and/or business related experience combined with senior
experience in change and/or release management
* Development experience in using Power automation tools , Power Apps, Power BI
* Experience in Azure ADO adoption and CI/CD pipelines usine ADO
* Experience in Dynamics integration patterns and Hybrid deployment patterns (Dynamics saas online , Dynamics on-cloud, Dynamics on-prem)
* Experience on Dynamics Security Model and configuring specific to client needs.
* Dynamics solution architect or AZure solutions architect certification will be added advantage
Jenkins/Go-CD, Git/Stash, JIRA, Bitbucket, NodeJS.
Unit testing and code coverage.
Hands-on knowledge in application servers/containers like JBoss Fuse/WebSphere/Weblogic
Oracle or SQL Server PL/SQL development and designing data model.
-Knowledge of microservices architecture
-Java / J2EE - strong knowledge of server side programming. Good understanding of basic concepts of collections, multithreading & OOPS concept
-Good knowledge in application integration using Web Service (SOAP/REST) or Messaging using JMS
Understanding of continuous build concept and usage with maven, sonarqube or other related tools