MSIM - Asia Credit Research
I. MORGAN STANLEY
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
II. MORGAN STANLEY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (MSIM)
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has over 586 investment professionals around the world and $1.5 trillion in assets under management or supervision as of June 30, 2021. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
Based in Singapore, MSIM is seeking an experienced Asia Credit analyst to cover company and sector research and make investment recommendations for institutional account portfolios. This role will be responsible for analyzing company credit risk and making relative value selections on companies in the new issue and secondary markets
- Perform financial and credit analysis of companies within coverage sectors
- Prepare financial forecasts, comparable company analyses and valuation models
- Develop relative value opinions on credits and individual debt securities
- Write and defend credit investment recommendations
- Monitor market developments and quarterly financial performance of names to determine credit pricing impact
- Work with portfolio management and trading to recommend portfolio position sizing
- Assist in gathering and analyzing industry and macro data to identify trends and help develop broad views of corporate credit and sector allocation
- Leverage Excel, Bloomberg, Capital IQ and other technology applications