A tier 1 bank in Singapore is currently looking for a low latency Java developer to join a high performing team working on Market Data, Exchange Connectivity and Algo Trading Technologies
The hands on Low Latency Java developer will be an important member of a high performing team helping to contribute towards the growth of this technology platform. The team are a highly skilled group of developers who work close with Traders, Quants and other departments.
- Design and develop new features on a low latency technology platform.
- Collaboration with other development teams.
- 10+ years Core Java development with extensive experience having worked on Low Latency platforms.
- Threads API, Garbage Collection and Collection API is needed.
- Other programming languages such as Python/Groovy/Scala would be nice to have.
- Experience working on algorithmic and systematic complex event processing at either a financial or technology company is essential.
- Some knowledge of GUI development is a strong plus.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience