My client is at the forefront of edible oils & fats business with their own manufacturing facilities. They sell products including edible oils, dairy products etc. to more than 100 countries globally. They have significant footprint in markets like Asia, Europe, America, Africa and ANZ. They are now seeking an experienced sales person in Singapore whom has handled similar product portfolio or beverages to help them grow their presence in Singapore. You will have exposure to exceptional leadership and guidance for personal growth within the organisation.
- Responsible for the sale across different product portfolio (edible oils, dairy products, baking ingredients, frozen food etc.).
- Execute Sales & Marketing strategy for these products in Singapore market
- Study and gather market intelligence on customer preferences, trends, competition, products etc and advice the management on relevant initiatives to identify and seize opportunities.
- Increase market share in identified markets through regular customer engagement and building customer awareness of value proposition.
- Establish / strengthen a strong distributor network to support marketing and sales objectives.
- Identify and expand presence in through appropriate sales and distribution channels.
- Design marketing campaigns relevant to specific markets and channels.
- Review and recommend customer relationship management practices to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- University / College degree is a must
- At least 5-8 years of comparable work experience;
- Enterprising and committed;
- Strategic insight;
- Good command of English, spoken and written;
- Proficiency in other languages is an advantage;
- Affinity with the food industry with strong relationships built;