Loans Admin Associate
- Apr 30, 2021
A leading global European bank in Singapore is looking to add an experienced Loans Admin Associate to their team! Look below for all the details of the role!
This position is based in Singapore and the incumbent will be responsible for the following within the Team:
* Handles loan administration tasks for Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo. i.e. The control and operational aspects, of approved credit transactions.
* Checks completeness of facility documentation in consultation with the Relationship Managers and Credit Officers ensures accurate input and maintenance of credit limits, collateral data and loan transactions in the relevant Bank's systems.
* Maintains proper co-ordination w ith other departments, branches and Head Office with regard to regular and ad hoc reports for Credit, Branch Management, Head Office and MAS.
* Ensures proper implementation and compliance w ith requirements/procedures/system and controls put in place internally (by the Bank /Head Office) and externally (by Auditors/MAS).
* Provides relief coverage for fellow team member(s).
* Loan administration scope: (i) manages credit portfolios of the Bank's Singapore Branch and (ii) supports other Asian branches, whether in whole or partially, as assigned by the Regional Head (Asia-Pacific).
- At least 3-5 years experience in similar capacity.
- Good know ledge and understanding of corporate/commercial banking products and related facility and security documentation.
- Ability to work independently and a good team player.
- Proactive, positive attitude and ability to w ork under pressure.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel tools
- Service and customer oriented.
- Good problem solving skills w ith the ability to apply up-to-date know ledge and best practices to develop valueadded solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage daily w orkflow.
- Language skills in English essential. Further know ledge of Mandarin is optional.
If you are keen on this role please Apply now or email Cain Yee - firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
EA License No. 11C5502
Reg No. R1329079