Loan and Credit Administration Manager
- May 20, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Regional Bank who growing their business presence in APAC. Their key business lines are corporate banking and provision of lending facilities.
The Singapore team is looking for an AVP to join their Operations Department. As the senior member in Operations, this person will be expected to take a lead role in Loans and Credit Administration, providing daily support to the business on the lending portfolio.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day running of the Loan Operations function, ensuring timely and reliable processing of loan disbursements, funding advices, rollovers and collection of principal repayments, interest and fees.
- Provide legal documentation support for account opening as well as the drafting and preparation of facility letters and other legal and security documents for corporate banking facilities, review draft legal documents under bilateral and syndicated credit facilities including those involving export credit agencies.
- Vet executed legal agreements and check for satisfaction of conditions precedent.
- Implementation of credit limits in systems
- Processing of loan drawdowns, rollovers and collections of principal repayments and interest payments
- Reporting of portfolio and overdue collections
- Maintaining of diary for covenants and collateral monitoring
- Assist in the update of Procedures Manual
- Drive process improvement and efficiency projects and cost-saving projects
- Extensive knowledge in Credit and Loan Administration
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in the drafting and reviewing of facility letters and related documentation from an operational and credit perspective
- Experience in reviewing legal documentation under bilateral and syndicated credit facilities is mandatory
- Ability to multi-task and handle work pressure
- Enthusiasm to learn and to take on projects
- Experience in a supervisory role will be an added advantage
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932