- Lead and oversee day to day transactions ensuring efficient processing of loan drawdowns/rollovers and issuance of guarantees/standby letters of credit.
- Vetting of loan agreements on operational clauses prior to signing to ensure feasibility of operational process and system capability for loan administration.
- Process Loan Drawdowns, Rollovers and Rate Fixing for all Bilateral and Syndicated transactions including bankers’ acceptances.
- Process includes funding and rate fixing with Treasury traders, reporting of fund movements to Treasury Settlements, loan disbursement to clients and booking of drawdown and/or rollover details into Loan IQ.
- Process issuance, billing and collection of commission, discharge and booking of all guarantees in Loan IQ (e.g. banker guarantees, performance bonds, bid bonds, financial standby letters of credit etc).
- Account Opening documentation.
- This process includes checking, AML scanning, signatories verification, lodgement in the Loan Tracking System, scanning and informing other departments on the new accounts opened or signatories update.
- Process Audit Confirmations for all Agency transactions.
- Loan Administration support and system input in Loan IQ.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or equivalent.
- Min .10 years in a similar role
- Must have leadership experience.
- Good experience in project management and transformation.
[EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292