Our Client is a global High Frequency Trading Firm who's seeking for a seasoned Linux System Engineer to join their dynamic team to provide technical support to the existing system and carry out projects in Asia. This role can be based in Hong Kong/Singapore/Sydney.
- All level of Linux Systems Engineering, build python/shell scripts, system-level analysis, and automation.
- Define ways to improve system performances
- Responsible for deployment, configuration, maintain and enhance reliability
- Security monitoring, investigate and troubleshoot issues for hardware or software failures.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on regular basis.
- Install servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate with other internal partners for designing, planning and coordinating for implementation and ensure work is completed in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering/ information technology or equivalent or above
- Min. 5 years experience in supporting LINUX based distributed computing environment with massive number of servers
- Low latency expeirences is a plus
- Scripting using Python/Unix Shell/Perl/Ruby
- Previous experience in investment banking industry is a plus, also open for candidates from IT vendors/consulting firms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Applicants from Hong Kong/Singapore/Sydney are welcome.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org