Lending Programme Manager, Emerging Business
- Develop and manage the Unsecured Business Loans products, including government-backed loans, for small and medium enterprises.
- Constantly review, innovate and enhance product value proposition to drive sales volume and revenue and ensure product relevance.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and new developments including new threats from alternate lenders and Fintechs.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to initiate marketing campaigns as and when required
- Review, streamline and improve application and loan disbursement processes to enhance customer experience
- Engage key stakeholders within and outside of EMB namely Sales, Credit Risk, O&T, Legal and Compliance to enhance product competitiveness and improve processes.
- Lead and manage system enhancement projects to enable changes in Business Loans products, including gather business requirements from stakeholders, manage project timeline and perform UAT as required.
- Group Lead, Unsecured Lending Programme, PMM
- Tertiary education with min. 5 years of working experience
- Result-oriented and self-driven individual
- Possess good communication and stakeholder management skills
- A structured thinker with sound analytical skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Prior experience in Product &/or Programme Management preferred