I’m working with an established Asia focused Private Debt Fund specializing within Trade and Commodity Financing looking for a critical hire to add to their Legal and Compliance team. This will be a high profile role within the business working closely with the General Counsel and the Global Senior Management.
This is an excellent opportunity to really push your inhouse legal career forward with an aggressively expanding Fund Manager with ambitions to maintain its’ growth and market standing. Currently in the process of raising for a new fund this is an exciting to time to join the business and international team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and providing timely and accurate legal documents related to the Company’s business activities with focus on investment management, private debt and alternative investment strategies;
- Reviewing and providing clear and accurate legal advice to the Company on third party contracts, business plans and other documents related to the Company’s business activities;
- Liaising with third party service providers such as external lawyers, auditors, banks and clients related to all legal matters with a focus on obtaining timely advice and within budget;
- Accurate and comprehensive management of all agreements related to the Company’s business including facility agreements, securities documents, service agreements, NDAs and etc.;
- Understand and be able to cover duties and responsibilities of other legal counsels when otherwise unavailable;
- Coordinate and prepare board packs, resolutions, AGM and other corporate secretarial related matters; and
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Your skills and experience will reflect:
- Formal common law training.
- 5 - 10 years of legal experience working ideally in private practice or in an in-house legal department or both).
- Exposure Trade Finance transactional law.
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills and excellent time management.
This a dynamic and growing Fund manager with a progressive and dynamic culture offering excellent career growth and potential. For more details get in contact on email@example.com and to discuss your career in more depth.