Legal Counsel (Japanese MNC, IT Industry, 5-7 years exp, Up to $7.5K)
- $100,000 per annum + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. , EA Licence No: 07C5771
- 06 Feb 18 2018-02-06
Provide Legal and Compliance support for all group companies in Singapore.
- Draft, review and negotiate sales, support/maintenance, professional services, reseller, distribution and supplier agreements, statements of work, memorandum of understandings, letters of intent, software licensing agreements, maintenance and support agreements, consortium and teaming agreements, prime and sub-contracts etc.
- Review tenders and projects, and identify and explain legal risks for management decision.
- Advise on day-to-day general legal matters that arise in the context of business or corporate requirements including advice on intellectual property and competition/trade practices issues.
- Develop, educate, implement and enforce legal policies in conjunction with management.
- Support, monitor, advise and ensure compliance to export trade control related matters.
- Assist in performing corporate secretarial work and handling the contract database if required.
- Attend to compliance and general administrative related matters within the division.
- Provide general legal and compliance support for other Group companies in Singapore.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned