Legal Counsel Contractor
- Nov 09, 2021
- S$10-14k pm
My client, a well reputed investment management firm is looking for a legal counsel to support its APAC legal team. This is a contract and highly extendable/convertible.
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a globally leading international investment management firm to support their Southeast Asia legal team to deliver a project that connects their legal agreements with their internal system for storing client data. This is a 4 months contract with a possibility of extension and conversion.
- Under the supervision of the Legal Counsel, Investment, work with the APAC Legal team members to identify key provisions in client
- Understand the document management system used to store agreements and work with the APAC project team to integrate the client data system with the document management
- Draft and review intra-group agreements between group affiliates, such as delegation agreements and service level
- Assist the Southeast Asia Legal team in the preparation and review of commercial agreements with external vendors/outsourcing partners, such as engagement letters, IT contracts and other legal documentation in connection with the APAC infrastructure hub.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- At least 3 years of PQE in a law firm, financial institution or large corporate
- Familiar with document management systems
- Admitted to the bar in a commonwealth country or holds a law degree from a university approved by the Singapore Institute of Legal
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.