About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated legal counsel to support the client documentation negotiation and onboarding process. The role will suit a successful legal practitioner or in-house counsel looking to extend their knowledge and experience into electronic trading, fintech and an entrepreneurial environment in-house. The candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working well in a team and collaborating well with internal support teams in client team, product and operations, as well as internal clients and senior management. The business is continually looking at new products and distribution models and the candidate is expected to support the legal needs of this growing business at Trumid XT.
• Responsible for contract negotiation and onboarding of institutional participants onto the platform
• Ability to communicate effectively with external and internal clients
• Facilitating resolution of issues to successfully close on platform documentation by engaging relevant stakeholders
• Work closely with product management and general counterparty on client feedback for transaction management
• Curious, ambitious mindset – you want to drive digitization in the Fixed Income space
• 1-4 year PQE at a reputable law firm
• Experience in financial services, corporate or technology preferred.
• Working knowledge of electronic trading and securities regulations is an advantage
• Familiar office, excel and ppt
• Available to start immediately