Learning Technology, Analytics and Design, L&D, Group Human Resources
This role constitutes a key member in a team that champions and enables the vision of an empowered learning culture by leveraging both learning technology and insights from learning data.
The ideal person possesses a good knowledge of contemporary learning technologies and analytics, with strong expertise and experience in designing, implementing and evaluating human-centred and collaborative learning innovations and programmes. S/he will be a creative problem solver who is excited about the possibility of creating impactful regional digital learning experiences that deliver on the organisationâ€™s goals. Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in designing, creating, deploying and managing technology-enhanced learning innovations that deliver meaningful and impactful learning experiences to employees in OCBC and regional entities. This includes the ongoing optimisation of a cloud-based learning management system and forging ahead with an integrated digital learning experience for employees across multiple learning apps/platforms.
- Responsible for the integrity, quality and use of learning data generated on the learning management system and other related sources, for the purpose of advancing the L&D vision. This includes working with HR analytics to design, develop and deploy a Learning Organisation dashboard that informs executive decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-divisional teams (incl. Campus Operations, IT, project teams) to design and implement phygital initiatives that sets OCBC Campus apart as a leading technology-enhanced learning space/environment.
- Collaborate with L&D Faculty Heads on the design of new learning formats in line with pedagogical best practices
- Collaborate with Learning Business Partners and Business Lines to provide data-led insights and recommend actions to support organizational learning strategies.
- Be a key contributor in managing, building and facilitating learning communities to foster a culture of collaborative social learning.
- Develop strong knowledge of key products and services offered by the organisation as well as relevant regulatory frameworks governing this industry.
- Contribute positively to a vibrant, passionate, open-minded and creative working team culture.
*LI-AL Qualifications Required:
- A Bachelorâ€™s degree from a good university preferred
- Passion and experience in technology and its application to learning and development. Experience with cloud-based learning management systems, and specifically Cornerstone OnDemand would be an advantage.
- A deep interest buttressed by strong technical and analytical skills to manipulate, make-meaning and visualise learning data in compelling ways that inform key executive decision-making. Experience in learning analytics and visualisations would be an advantage.
- Capable of both strategic thinking and detailed operationalisation of projects and tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to drive for results with different stakeholder groups including IT.