- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 24 May 18
Our client is a leading provider of best-in-class expertise and capabilities in brand, media and digital.
As Technology lead, you will lead the technology team and define the technology stack for research and product development for the Centre. You will also work in tandem with the Product Lead to ensure that the best decisions are made around technology solutions that will be put in place.
You will lead a team of technical people including Solution Architect, Data Engineers and Systems Engineers.
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities will comprise of:
- Team management
- Product development ideation with the product team
- Recruitment of technical talent
- Identify partnerships with external companies and internal agencies
- Manage technology partners
- Staying ahead of the technology developments
This role is based in Singapore and reports to the Managing Director.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial technology practitioner.
- Demonstrate how to use domain expertise to solve problems in unconventional ways
- At least a Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7+ years working experience in software architecture design and implementation
- Working experience in data science, machine learning software and applications
- Working experience in Cloud environment, such as Amazon Cloud is required
- Strong experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases
- High proficiency and experience in programming with Java, Python etc.
- Experience in big data platform and its software stack such as Hadoop will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in Open Source development
- Start-up experience and hands-on; you can BUILD and inspire
EA Reg no: R1216327
EA Licence No: 11C4684
Company Reg. No: 201131609D