Lead Software Engineer, IT - Operations Systems
As a Lead Software Engineer, this candidate is responsible in application design, development, enhancement & maintenance of various applications according to business needs and requirements. The Job
• Responsible for delivery of interface solutions to internal and external systems.
• Responsible for impact analysis, architecture, solutioning, design, coding, unit testing, and deployment.
• Comply with the software development process, and deliver the required documents and specs.
• Responsible for code review, non-functional test to ensure good quality of the delivery.
• Lead a team to conduct feasibility studies on various technology and services options, and recommend appropriate solutions to meet GE business requirements.
• Provide guidance to junior developers and ensure the solution aligned with IT strategy
• Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
• Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
• Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.