We are currently hiring Lead Java Developers for a Leading Company in Singapore.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Translate application design and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable application coding.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and propose solutions to these problems.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful services.
- Familiar and experienced with SQL, especially Oracle PL-SQL, packages and stored procedures.
- Experienced in Spring Framework, Hibernate (ORM), and Jasper report will be an added advantage.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Analyze and perform evaluation on defect raised by user to further advice.
- Provide support for SIT/ UAT.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment with minimum direction and management oversight.
- Recognized University degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in application developer position.
- Experienced in RESTful web-service, automation testing and performance tuning will be an added advantage
EA License No. 01C4394 • RCB No. 200007268E • EA Registration No. R1112083 Shreejith Thekke Veettil