Lead Software Developer (#5G)
We are seeking a Lead Software Developer,
who will be part of Group Enterprise 5G/IoT product house software development team. The successful candidate is one who has deep understanding the architecture and design of the 5G business services platform and contribute on the customer solution design and trials for the 5G business services platform. In this position you will work with the different development, business and product teams, to:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Understand in depth, the architecture and design of the 5G business services platform to the extent of being able to install and deploy the platform for enterprise customer trial engagements.
- Design solution architectures for 5G apps and facilitate trial deployments of the 5G apps on the business services platform
- Co-develop 5G applications with enterprise customers and partners and facilitate customer trials/experiments and internal R&D trials/experiments.
- Participate and advise on common platform functionality, and consistent, best-practice application design.
- Participate on the move to full SaaS deployment and management
- Contribute technical and thought leadership to the SingTel's 5G platform initiative, and how to leverage IoT and big data management, Security/privacy, AI/ML components into the platform architecture.
- Evangelize the platform for use by other business units within SingTel and group companies, and lead the solution design for these applications to effectively use the platform.
- Interact with implementation partners and customers to understand their needs, and feed this back to the development teams and roadmap.
- Participate in technical partnership conversations and due diligence.
- Participate and lead in technical evaluations of partner technology with a hands on approach.
- A learning mindset that embraces failure for the learning it provides. You can inspire and motivate others to deliver your vision. You view obstacles as puzzles to be solved. You are driven by the desire to delight your ultimate client, our customer
- Experience architecting, designing, and developing complex, enterprise grade, configurable, scalable software products.
- A background in systems level thinking and design. Combined with the ability to translate technical strategy and architectures into concrete, minimal viable products, with the right tradeoffs and phasing.
- Broad and deep knowledge of relevant technologies, including messaging, relational and NoSQL databases, data modelling, analytics, IoT, and interfaces. Exposure and experience with Artificial intelligence will be a plus.
- Deep understanding of the architectural principles for cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, infrastructure as code, and continuous availability.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across various cross-functional teams and groups.