See job description for details
We are looking for Lead/Senior Project Manager who can lead and set the direction for executing multiple cross-functional and regional programs of work from initiation to completion. The Lead Project Manager is expected to be confident and decisive in leading projects, has excellent communication skills and is capable of effectively influencing various internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include*: Establish the program management framework
Define program / project objectives, requirements and risks to ensure alignment with client's strategic objectives. Develop program and project management standards and structures using best practices and organizational standards to drive efficiency and consistency among projects Develop program plans
Develop program charter to initiate and design program and benefits. Establish and communicate expectations for periodic and milestone reviews including status reports, program risk identification and other dashboards Oversee program implementation
Ensure all administrative, commercial and contractual obligations are met upon program completion. Oversee adherence to schedules, budget, manpower and technical quality targets. Manage scope, changes, issues and risks that affect implementation Manage people & organization
Manage budget expenditure and allocation across teams and projects. Acquire, allocate and optimize the use of resources. Manage the performance and development process, including providing coaching and development opportunities to maximize the potential of each individual
Experience & Qualifications
Here's what you need:
What can a career at NCS offer you?
- Deadline-driven, able to multitask parallel streams with different timelines and delivering initiatives on time and on scope
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with a strong problem-solving skill
- Excellent communication skills in verbal, written, quantitative and presentation
- Thrive in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- 10+ years in experience in IT project management and/or technology consultancy in the Telco industry. ü Bachelor's degree in any field (specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering are desired) ü Relevant certifications (eg PMP or PRINCE2 practitioner) are an advantage. ü Experience in implementing BSS/OSS solutions and projects.
We don't just dream of making the world a better place. We make it happen.
We believe that when you join NCS, you can:
- Make A Difference - Play a part in large-scale, innovative and game-changing transformation programs that directly impact and advance the communities we live in.
- Elevate Yourself and Stay Relevant - Continuously challenge and upskill via career development and training programs in hot areas such as 5G, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence and cloud.
- Pivot with Ease - There are multiple career pathways for vertical advancement or lateral moves so you can explore different career options throughout your time here at NCS.
- Collaborate & Network - You will learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry and work with talented individuals from diverse and broad set of backgrounds