Our client is a reputable digital asset exchange and custodian with a strong presence globally. We are recruiting for a Lead Program Manager to be based in Singapore. We are looking for strong Project/Program Management professionals with experience in product development within the Crypto/digital asset related business.
- Manage complex programs for new cross-functional financial products within APAC.
- Perform implementation and provide value-added enhancements to ensure a successful launch of its products.
- To provide post-implementation and maintenance of its products/projects to its existing clients.
- Communicate and coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects are running in a quality manner etc.
- To ensure that the projects rolled out according to its guidelines.
- At least 7 years of working experience as a Project/Product/Program Manager in the Crypto/digital asset industry.
- Extensive knowledge of various digital assets and blockchain products and technologies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as this role require communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)