- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 14 Dec 17
Lead, PRB Change & Cost Efficiency
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
With more than 86,000 employees in 68 countries, and a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets, Standard Chartered is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India. See our history
We have an opportunity for Head, PRB Cost Efficiency and Change.
The purpose of the role is to lead global change management activities within Performance, Reward and Benefits (PRB), consistent with functional strategies and the overall Group people strategy.
The role collaborates with PRB Advisory, Product and Process leads as well as with the HR PMO to ensure seamless delivery of transformation and efficiency initiatives across the regions and businesses
Strategic and Advisory
- Responsible for strategy design and overseeing successful roll-out of PRB transformation and efficiency initiatives in alignment with Group HR and PRB strategy.
- Ensure change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget, with a focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures where applicable.
- Provide support to PRB teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans and reporting on the resulting cost efficiencies.
Implementation and Delivery
- Responsible for managing the delivery of and providing direction for transformation projects, working closely with the relevant business leads and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Ensures scope, approach, solution design, timelines, costs, benefits and all other key aspects of the projects are documented.
- Manage project expenditure against agreed budget and project definition document or approval request.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
Communications, Change Analysis and Training
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Support statutory and internal audits, as appropriate.
- Provide clear and concise reporting on projects including current state, impact of project during implementation and future state.
- Ensure HRMT, HRORC and other relevant committees receive updates as relevant and provide appropriate approvals.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- A professional or relevant post graduate management qualification.
- Familiarity with PRB products and processes at both operational and strategic levels with strong understanding of organisational issues and challenges.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills with experience in influencing at a senior level.
- Demonstrated competency in decision making and problem solving, resource management, conflict management, planning, prioritising and goal setting.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills; clear oral, written and presentation skills.
- Successful change implementation
- Speed of turnaround
- Accuracy and 'value add' of analysis
- Quality of stakeholder advice
- Budget control
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...