Lead Manager, Client Processing
- Leads the Custody Trade Capture team within Global Securities Operations that handles any/all aspects of client accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, transactional processing and problem resolution.
- Manages the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks through other managers or professionals.
- Oversees Securities Trade Processing to ensure transactions are handled correctly and timely. Utilizes MIS reporting to ensure correct and timely processing.
- Engages with Key Stake holders within the group as well as Internal Operating areas within the region
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards and is properly reviewed and documented.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, professional development and ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Provides input into departmental budgets and planning. May develop business plan for team/group operations. Manages a Trade Processing team.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Role involves supporting Run the Bank as well as Change the Bank initiatives
- Strong People management skills to drive, engage and motivate the team
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 12+ years of total work experience is preferred with at least 5 years in team management.
- Experience in Securities/ Trade & Settlements/ Brokerage processing is preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business
Asset Servicing Internal Jobcode:
Global Securities Operations-HR06423 Requisition Number: