You will manage Network and Infrastructure, supporting application delivery on a global scale and responsible for ensuring effective delivery and management (through time and ticket management) of day-to-day Infrastructure and Network services as well as successful delivery of key infrastructure and network projects (Participating in and managing IT Projects).
As a Lead Infrastructure, you will be the primary point of contact for all teams using the SaaS hosting services, starting off as an individual contributor managing all aspects of SaaS Hosting platform, hands-on work on tickets and projects where needed to ensure successful delivery of services and projects and building future potential for line management.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree with min. 6 years of experience working with Unix and common applications used in SaaS
- Certifications in technologies, such as VMWare, Linux, networking, project management
- Experience in SaaS operations and support background
- Experience in datacentre management (managing datacentres including installations, patching, lifecycle management etc.)
- Experience in Linux based environment (in the deployment and management of Linux servers)
- Experience in managing Windows servers and AD setups / other infrastructure technologies such as SAN, archive servers, rack/DC management
- Good knowledge of service management, ideally ITIL based, both running and designing
- Good knowledge of managing VMWare
- Understanding of networking technologies, ideally running on Cisco hardware, such as VPLS, BGP, leased lines, cross connects etc.
Please reach out to Vyon Ng at 69500385 or VyonN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1110857
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.